SME Insurance

Insurance to protect your business whatever your industry

To speak to one of our specialists, call us on

0818 287777

Every insurance policy should be as unique as the business it protects

Why use a broker?

You may question the need for robust policies and believe that any ‘off-the-shelf’ insurance solution will do, but, in the long run, it pays to take the time to use a broker who will source the most appropriate small business insurance policy for you.

By ensuring that all your policies fit your individual requirements, you can operate safe in the knowledge that your business has the right cover in place for all of your exposures. And, you can be confident knowing that if you have to make a claim, it’ll likely be successful.

What matters to you, matters to us

Business insurance is not one-size-fits-all. Whatever your size, we will provide your business with the same level of personalised customer service that we know you provide your clients.

We are here to understand your business and the risks you face running a small business. Taking a flexible and creative approach, working closely with you to provide bespoke SME insurance and risk management to suit your business, whatever your requirements.

Whatever your size or sector, we’re by your side when you need us most. Because protecting your world protects ours, and we never take it for granted.

What insurance cover do I need?

Our specialist team will be on hand to provide you with the business insurance advice you need to ensure your business is protected. We aim to include cover in these key areas:

Material Damage

Cover for all your property including building, contents, tenants’ improvements, fixture and fittings as well as cover for fire brigade charges, debris removal, trace and access professional fee’s, replacement of locks in the event of a loss.

Business Interruption Insurance

Should your business suffer a loss and you are forced to close as a result, business interruption can cover the loss of profits for a selected period of time

Employers Liability Insurance

This insurance will cover you if you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff and they make a claim due to injury or serious illness caused as a result of working for you.

Public Liability Insurance

This key insurance cover can protect you against the cost of litigation if someone is injured or their property is damaged because of your business.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

If you give advice or offer professional services to other businesses, then this cover is a must. It will cover you in the event that you give faulty advice that causes someone financial loss.